IMA BIMA Cx40 E
STATIONARY PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY SECTION.
BIMA Cx40 / E / R is the new ergonomic CNC-processing center range with integrated C-axis for high-quality and flexible complete processing of individual small batch and batch size-1 fabrication of furniture components and components for interior fittings.
The BIMA Cx40 range of products is an intelligent machine concept combining minimal processing times with maximum operating efficiency.
- Combines one high-capacity main spindle with one integrated C-axis
- Equipped with elaborately constructed 18-fold tool-changing device
- Offers high-acceleration c-value and high-residual speed in all axes
- New gluing unit VT 45 (BIMA Cx40 E) allows gluing of edge materials .01" (0.3 mm) to .012" (3 mm) as initial equipment
- New 5-axes milling spindle 9 kW or 16 kW (BIMA Cx40 R)
Request A Demo